- General. Live firing conducted at the range is designed to provide authorized personnel access to the facility where they can be instructed or become proficient with privately-owned firearms.
- Facilities for Use. Range availability and usage is at the sole discretion of the property owner or the property owner’s designee. Live-fire shooting is limited to handguns up to .45 calibers.
- Range Limitations and Safety Requirements. Live-fire shooters will:
- Fire only authorized firearms and ammunition.
- Fire at authorized targets only.
- Ensure all projectiles impact within the established range safety limits
- Call “Cease Firing” and make safe all firearms when a shooter moves forward of the firing line or during any unsafe condition.
- Call “Cease Firing” if a firing line becomes staggered (one shooter forward of another) anywhere on the range.
- Use appropriate eye and ear protection
- Notify the property owner or the property owner’s designee. Of any safety infractions.
- Police all brass, paper and other debris that accumulates on the range. Dispose of them in the containers provided or remove them from the premises.
- Authorized Personnel. The following persons are authorized to fire on the range:
- Personnel approved by the property owner or the property owner’s designee on a case-by-case basis.
- b. Employees, directors, paid contractors, employed instructors, officers or agents of Straight Creek Enterprises, LLC.
- c. Invited guests of Straight Creek Enterprises, LLC provided that a representative of Straight Creek Enterprises, LLC is present and assumes full responsibility for the conduct of the guest(s).
- Shooters Responsibility.
- All shooters are responsible for their guns and ammunition while on the range.
- All shooters will conduct themselves in an orderly manner at all times and will be responsible for the conduct of any guests they may bring.
- Shooters will not point firearms at anything other than authorized targets.
- Shooters will give the command “Cease Firing” if an unsafe condition exists.
- Follow all rules posted or verbally given by the property owner or the property owner’s designee.
- Alcoholic Beverages and Drugs. Shooters may not consume alcoholic beverages or drugs before or during live firing.
- Emergencies. In the event of a medical emergency, call 911 and notify the property owner or the property owner’s designee immediately.
HOMEOHIO CONCEALED HANDGUN CLASS
-GETTING A PERMIT
-RENEWING YOUR PERMIT
CCW—BEYOND the BASICS CLASS